Integration Partners – Lenel
Aiphone Corporation has received Lenel factory certification and joined the Lenel OpenAccess Alliance Program (OAAP).
IX Series: Aiphone’s IX Series: IP Video Intercom offers integration with the OnGuard® access control system. This integration allows the IX Series the function of alarm monitoring and system administration using Lenel OnGuard.
Lenel integration offers enhanced IX Series system features:
Programmed Alerts – Automatic intercom call-in to security following failed card swipe
Video + Audio Streaming - Monitor activity at IX Series video stations on an OnGuard display
Intercom Station Status - Perform system health checks and easily identify offline stations
Intercom Station Status – View which stations are idle, queued, or in communication
Event logging – Review station event history and error logs
IS Series: Aiphone’s IS-IP Series System Networked Video Security Communication offers integration with the OnGuard® access control system. This integration allows the IS-IP Series the function of alarm monitoring and system administration using Lenel OnGuard.
Lenel integration offers enhanced IS Series system features:
Mapped Events - Default events are built into the OnGuard Intercom Module.
Generic Events - Individual events can be tracked by Lenel OnGuard system.
Status Tree and Map view – Events and status can be tracked.
Events created by OnGuard – User can place or cancel certain calls for door stations. User can also place a door call to a pre-configured master station.
Listed below are events that the Lenel OnGuard system will be able to see from the IS-IP system.
Mapped Events: Default events that are built into the OnGuard Intercom Module
- Call established (calls started between door stations and masters)
- Call retrieved (calls that have been answered between door stations and masters)
- Call ended (calls that have been terminated between door stations and masters)
- Unanswered call (calls from doors that go unanswered)
Generic Events: Individual events that can be individually tracked by Lenel OnGuard system.
- Begin call
- Call canceled by operator
- Change contact – Calling, status = true (call button was pressed)
- Change contact – Calling, status = false
- Change contact – Communication, status = true
- Change contact – Communication, status = false
- Transfer call
- Begin transfer
- End transfer
- Begin broadcast
- End broadcast
- Door release
- Door release
- Change contact – Output, status = true (door release contact on door is active)
- Change contact – Output, status = false
- Health check
- Initialization notice – station initialized
- Periodical transmission – heart beat
- Unit error occurred – notice
- Unit error – cleared
- Unit error – SIP status – notice
- Unit error – SIP status – cleared
Status Tree and Map view:
- Stand by – Idle
- Queued – when station is calling
- Connected – when station is in communication
- “X” in status tree, “Offline” in map view – Station is offline
Events created by OnGuard:
User can place or cancel “normal” and “priority” calls for door stations for the Alarm Monitoring either in Map View, or from the Status Tree by right clicking on the station and select “Place Call” or “Cancel Call”. User can also use the “Call Intercom” feature to place a door call to a pre-configured master station.